Lime Light Terms & Conditions
(Please contact the office and speak to a manager if you are unsure about
any of the terms listed below)
Specifications and pricing of goods
Specifications of goods shown on this web site may differ from the actual article and are subject to manufacturers changes without prior notice. All prices are subject to change without notice.
For distribution nationwide, Lime Light relies on the services of 3rd party couriers. Customers are liable for all courier charges unless otherwise stipulated. Lime Light will supply a courier quotation before advancing with the order/delivery. Once accepted, all courier charges are to be paid in advance unless otherwise stipulated.
For international/cross-border deliveries, please consult your Lime Light sales consultant for assistance with quotations
Goods returned for credit must be in their original packaging complete with all instructions and manuals. Lime Light reserves the right to refuse credit for any goods returned at their discretion after 7 days.
- A 10% handling charge will be levied on all goods returned if a credit is given more than 7 days after date of purchase, subject to acceptance rules laid out above.
- Goods returned for credit must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Goods will not be credited without this.
- Warranties are null and void on any Equipment and/or goods damaged by lightning or power surges.
- Warranties are null and void on any goods returned with physical damage.
- No credits will be given on any goods returned with lightning, power surge or physical damage.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all goods sold by Lime Light carry a one year carry-in warranty.
- Goods returned as faulty must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Goods will be repaired as soon as possible. If the product cannot be repaired, then Lime Light will replace the unit at no charge
- A manufacturer may change specifications and warranty terms for any products at its own discretion and without prior notice. Lime Light cannot be held responsible for any loss to any client through a change of warranty terms.
- Lime Light reserves the right to offer limited warranties of less than one year on any or all of its products or components. It is the responsibility of the customer to ascertain the full terms of the warranty of any product they are purchasing prior to acceptance and / or payment of the goods. Copies of all Lime Light terms and conditions of sale, returns and warranties are available on request.
- Goods remain the property of Lime Light until fully paid for.
- There will be no refunds on opened sealed packages in any circumstances.
- Any items brought into Lime Light which are not standard Lime Light stock items will not be under any circumstances accepted for credit by Lime Light.
Lime Light has trained technicians to repair most Hair & Beauty Equipment or Furniture.
Please contact our offices to enquire about service/repair/maintenance procedures
· All Repairs less than R300.00 will be effected without a quotation
· All quotations will be charged at R150.00, this fee will fall away if the job is accepted
· Please allow 3-4 working days for repairs
· Repair charges do not include collection or delivery charges, all transport charges are to be covered by the customer.
· All Repairs carry a 3 month warranty
· All repairs are done at Lime Lights’ premises unless agreed otherwise with the Lime Light team
· Please enquire for loan units when sending in repairs as Lime Light offers this as a free service (only when loan units are available)
· Currencies All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR) unless agreed differently.
- Payment Clearance: No goods will be released until payment has been confirmed and cleared by Lime Light.
· Payment methods: Lime Light accepts Cash/EFT/Credit Card; regrettably we do not accept cheques.
For EFT payments, please allow for up to 48 hours for payment clearance.
Cash will be accepted on local delivery by Lime Light’s drivers only, or at our offices. Lime Light will not take responsibility for cash payment unless signed for by a Lime Light representative
Credit Card payments can only be processed at Lime Light’s offices with the card and card holder present (Visa or Mastercard only)
- Customer reference: Please indicate clearly on the payment or the EFT your Order No. or Invoice No.
- Proof of Payment: Customers are requested to email proof of payment to
- Please note that payments should be made on invoice and not on quotation. Quotations do not guarantee stock availability